Dust mites are very common, but for many people they can cause big problems. These tiny bugs live in nearly every home and survive on old skin cells shed by humans and pets. Dust mites are not usually harmful to humans – they don’t bite or suck blood – their feces and dead bodies are so small that they can be inhaled as dust and in some cases cause allergies. An allergy specialist can determine if you have an allergy to dust mites.

More: continued here

Filed under: Yoga & Fitness

Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!