Dust mites are very common, but for many people they can cause big problems. These tiny critters can be found in nearly every home and survive on old skin cells shed by humans and pets. Although they aren’t directly harmful to humans – they don’t bite people or suck blood – their feces and dead remains are so small that they can be inhaled as dust and in some cases cause allergies. An allergy specialist can find out if you are allergic to dust mites.

More: continued here

Filed under: Yoga & Fitness

Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!